
9661, BDB 86/1/2820 Sankey Family Photographic Archive © Cumbria Archives
https://www.sankeyphotoarchive.uk/collection/view/?id=4710
no.9661
Unveiling Millom War Memorial
24th May 1925
Maj. General Sir Louis Vaughan unveiled the Millom War Memorial on 24th May 1925. Seen here are crowds, clergy, dignitaries and bands. The names of 213 men were inscribed on the memorial and the dedication was by The Bishop of Barrow.

9661, BDB 86/1/2820 Sankey Family Photographic Archive © Cumbria Archives
https://www.sankeyphotoarchive.uk/collection/view/?id=4710
no.9661
Unveiling Millom War Memorial
24th May 1925
Maj. General Sir Louis Vaughan unveiled the Millom War Memorial on 24th May 1925. Seen here are crowds, clergy, dignitaries and bands. The names of 213 men were inscribed on the memorial and the dedication was by The Bishop of Barrow.
Location: | Station Road, Millom | Cumbria Archives Reference: | BDB 86/1/2820 |
---|---|---|---|
Sankey Number: | 9661 |